- In the Tap Room-the Banshee...
- Little Joe, the Wrangler
- The Lily of the West
- Custer Died a Runnin'-Off 'til
- Lady in Green
- The Colorado Trail
- I'd Like to Be in Texas When T
- Tempting the Salmon to Come to
- Down by the Brazos
- Goodbye, Old Paint-Leavin' Che
- The Gal I Left Behind Me
- Annie Laurie
Hauntingly beautiful, it is easy to get lost in these rich and wonderful combinations of sounds.
Irishmen and Scots who had been drovers back in The Ould Sod found work as cowboys in the American West. On this classic best seller, David Wilkie adorns cowboy songs with tin whistles, fiddle, and harp, driving them back to the Celtic home range!