- Cowboy Ceilidh-High Noon
- Kean O'Hara (1st Air)... The C
- The Water is Wide (O Waly Waly
- Bucking Bronco (My Love is a R
- Buffalo Gals-The Old Chisholm
- Wind in the Wire
- Buffalo Skinners-Clifford's Po
- The Ballad of Nate Champion-Th
- Border Affair-Nil Sé Ina Lá
- Bridget Cruise (1st Air)-Doney
- Farewell to Coigach (Mo Shoraí
An intoxicating meld of Old and New World sounds, enough to make you shake the trail dust from your jeans and wash it down with a jug of Irish Whiskey.
This Cowboy Celtic sequel has the only known authentic cowboy song in the Gaelic language and a guest vocal by Michael Martin Murphey.